Information pursuant to art. 13 D.lgs. 196/2003 and art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 We wish to inform you that Everest will process your personal data in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and subsequent amendments (the "Privacy Code") and of the EU Regulation 679/2016 (the "Regulation"); therefore, pursuant to Article 13 of the Privacy Code and Article 13 of the Rules, we provide you with the following information:
1. Data controller is Everest, based in Via Corridoni, 40, Mantua (MN), Italy. The person in charge of the processing, in relation to which you may exercise the rights referred to in point 7) below, is the Data Protection Officer appointed by Everest and the Chairman himself, to whom he may also address any request regarding the processing of his personal data from the Company.
2. The data you provide, based on your estimate, free and express consent will be processed for the following purposes: (a) the offer, through the sending of our newsletter, of promotions, discounts, discounts and other services, the sending of commercial or promotional information and complimentary products, as well as the invitation to participate in events or events, the carrying out market research and reporting of all the special initiatives dedicated to Bullophilosophy customers; (b) analysis of your consumption choices (so-called "profiling") by detecting the type and frequency of purchases made by you on-line, in order to be able to serve you better during future purchases at the Bullophilosophy online store and to pursue the objectives referred to in the preceding paragraph. Your data may also be processed for statistical or historical purposes.
3. The treatment will be carried out with the aid of telematic, paper and IT tools. In particular, the processing of your data, also for profiling purposes, may also take place through automated processes, for example through comparison and comparative analysis of your purchase choices (types, quantities), during a specific period and / or season and by analyzing the type and number of your requests for information on products made over a predetermined time horizon.
4. Your data will not be disclosed. The data you provide will be accessible - always and exclusively for the pursuit of the purposes referred to in points (a) and (b) above and to ensure the constant correctness and updating on the occasion of your future relationship with Everest - to employees and collaborators (including third parties involved by Everest for the organization and management of its commercial activities, eg service providers such as couriers, shippers, data entry companies, etc.) of Everest, which will act according to the cases as managers or processors; they will also be accessible to third parties who will be entrusted with the maintenance / development of our IT system for the time strictly necessary for the execution of this service.
5. The data collected for the purposes referred to in paragraph 2, will be retained by our Company until the possible revocation of your consent to the processing of personal data and in any case, as regards the data processed for the purposes referred to in point 2 b ), no later than seven years after your last purchase (in accordance with the provision of the Personal Data Protection Authority issued on November 7, 2013, in acceptance of the preliminary verification request presented by the Company). At the time of the revocation of consent, or, if prior to, the expiry of the retention period of data collected for the purposes referred to in point 2 b), the same will be automatically deleted or permanently anonymised. It is understood that in any case you will have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time: in any commercial communication there will be a section that will allow you to revoke your consent. The data transmitted to any service providers will be processed by them for the time strictly necessary for the execution of the tasks entrusted to them.
6. Any refusal to provide the data or the lack of consent to the processing of the same will make it impossible for our company to process the data for the marketing purposes indicated in point (a) above. Failure to consent to the processing of the same data for the purposes referred to in point (b) will simply make it impossible for our Company to process such data for purposes c.d. of "profiling". In no case the lack of consent to the processing of your data for purposes of "profiling" will prevent you from receiving commercial or promotional information.