BULLOPHILOSOPHY is a registered trademark of Everest.
Everest is the owner of the website www.bullophilosophy.com and www.bullophilosophy.it
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
1. The contract between Everest and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by Everest. This acceptance is considered tacit if not otherwise communicated in any manner to the Customer. By placing an order in the various ways provided, he declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure and to fully accept the general conditions and payment transcribed below.
2. If the Customer is a consumer, once the on-line purchase procedure has been completed, he will print or save an electronic copy and in any case keep these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of art. 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree 185/1999 on distance sales.
3. Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation is excluded, as well as any contractual or non-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or things caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order.
4. The Customer may only purchase the products present in the BULLOPHILOSOPHY electronic catalog at the time of placing the order and viewable online at the address (URL) www.bullophilosophy.it, as described in the relevant information sheets. It is understood that the image accompanying the description of a product may not be fully representative of its characteristics but may differ in color, size and accessory products in the figure. All the information supporting the purchase are intended as simple general information material, not referable to the real characteristics of a single product.
5. The correct receipt of the order is confirmed by Everest by an e-mail reply sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer. This confirmation message shows the date and time of execution of the order and a "Customer Order Number", to be used in any further communication with BULLOPHILOSOPHY. The message re-proposes all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections according to the methods described in this document.
6. In case of non-acceptance of the order, Everest guarantees timely communication to the Customer.
Right of withdrawal
7. Pursuant to art. 5 DL 185/1999, if the Customer is a consumer (ie a physical person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase indicating in the order form a reference of VAT number) has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalties, except as indicated in paragraphs 8 and 9 below.
8. To exercise this right, the Customer must send BULLOPHILOSOPHY a notice to that effect within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. This communication must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt and addressed to:
via Corridoni, 40
46100 Mantova (MN)
or by telegram or fax always sent within the aforementioned term of 10 days and followed by a confirmation by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, sent TASSATIVELY within the following 48 hours. Once the aforementioned withdrawal notice has been received, the Customer Service will promptly inform the Customer of the instructions on how to return it, assigning a unique RMA code for the return of the goods, which must be received in Everest within 10 days from the authorization.
The goods must be returned intact, unused, complete with all its parts and in the original packaging (envelopes and packaging), subject to the conditions of the following item 9.
9. The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
* the right applies to the product purchased in its entirety, it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased (eg: accessories, attachments, etc ...)
* the purchased good must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, laces, etc ...), to limit damage to the original packaging we recommend to place it in a second box on which to affix the RMA number (return authorization code), it should be avoided in all cases the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original packaging of the product
* according to law, the shipping costs related to the return of the goods are charged to the customer, will not be reimbursed the costs of delivery to the customer and any other incidental expenses shown at the time of order
* the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the full responsibility of the Customer
* in the event of damage to the goods during transport, BULLOPHILOSOPHY will inform the Customer of the event (within 5 working days of receipt of the goods in their stores) to allow him to promptly report his complaint to the courier chosen by him and obtain a refund of the value of the asset (if insured), in this case the product will be made available to the customer for his return at the same time canceling the request for withdrawal
* BULLOPHILOSOPHY is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments
* upon its arrival in the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport. If the packaging and / or the original packaging are damaged, BULLOPHILOSOPHY will keep from the refund due a percentage in any case not higher than 30% of the same, as a contribution to the restoration costs.
10. Without prejudice to any restoration costs for damages established to the original packaging, BULLOPHILOSOPHY will reimburse to the Customer the amount already paid for the purchase of the goods, within 14 days of his return, through a transfer of the amount charged on the Credit Card or Bank Transfer. In the latter case, the Customer will promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the reimbursement (IBAN Code - Current Account of the invoice holder).
11. The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and / or its contents), in cases in which BULLOPHILOSOPHY ascertains:
* even partial use of the goods and any consumables
* lack of external packaging and / or original internal packaging
* the absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, laces, manuals, parts, etc ...)
* damage to the product due to causes other than transport.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, the goods will remain at our office available to the customer for collection at your expense.
12. Any complaint must be addressed to Everest - Italy.
13. The sales contract between the Customer and Everest is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal disputes arising from the conclusion of this contract of distance selling, if the customer is a consumer, the territorial jurisdiction is that of the reference hole of his municipality of residence, in all other cases the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of the Foro di Mantova (Italy).